The channel TOUTE L’HISTOIRE, of the group Mediawan, accelerates the development of its digital offer and launches the new educational collection Tout L’Histoire in 6 minutes.
This collection of short formats enriches the catch-up offer of the chain TOUTE L’HISTOIRE with exclusive productions allowing to (re) discover the great personalities and the founding events of our History.
“The whole story in 6 minutes thus illustrates the Mediawan group’s desire to produce content exclusively dedicated to the linear and to offer enriched catch-up services for its channels“, it is communicated.
- A short format in line with new uses, complementary to the linear programming of ALL HISTORY
- Multiple entries for the same subject, by theme or by highlights depending on the news
- Over 200 titles in production
Among the new productions:
- History of the United States: Maccarthysme, 1950; The New Deal in three dates; An American depression; The space conquest, 1957-1969
- The Cold War: Cold War spies; The construction of the Berlin Wall; Prague Spring; The fall of the USSR
- The great women and the great men: Margaret Thatcher; Nero; Winston Churchill; Napoleon Bonaparte