Pair Authorization error occurs when Kodi users try to stream content from any Kodi addons. Many kodi users experienced this error while trying to watch movies or videos online. So today in this guide, you will get a solution to fix this error. There are different types of error on kodi like vshare.eu/pair, openload error, tvad.me etc. Here we are going to talk about vshare pair and olpair on kodi. We have made this tutorial in an easy way so you can fix openload , vshare.eu pair authorization error on Kodi easily. So let’s proceed to the tutorial.
When users try to watch videos from Kodi add-ons they get a message like ” Streaming Authorization Required” to stream videos. This is very annoying, right? But Using Vshare.eu/pair on Kodi you can get rid of this message and also able to stream videos without any interruption. Basically, vshare is a server which is introduced by Kodi developers to fix those issue. There are many methods to fix this error but here we are going to use URL resolver which is easy to use.
- Open your kodi home screen on your device.
- Now Click on Setting icon.
- Now navigate to System Settings and Click on it.
- Here you will find two mod, you have to convert the Settings Mode into Expert Mode.
- Now go to Manage Dependencies option which you can find in the home screen under the addon option.
- Here you get a list and from that list, you have to choose URL Resolver.
- Now click on Configure option.
- After that select vshare eu and then Disable it.
Steps to Fix OLpair Error on Kodi
In this section, we are going to fix olpair error on kodi using Hosters with captchas Method.
- Firstly, you have to Go to Addon.
- In that, you have to choose Video Add-ons.
- Here You will see the different list of Add-ons.
- In that, you have to go for Exodus addon.
- Now Right-click on an exodus addon
- Now click on the Setting option.
- Go to the Playback option.
- In that turn off the Hosters with captchas option then click on OK
Is OpenLoad Pair Safe to Use?
Yes, it is safe to use olpair on kodi. You need to pair again to after 4 hours because every pairing is working only four hours. but it’s not a big deal because now you know the steps, its easy right!
Also, Check: How to Install TweakBox on iPhone/iPad
What If I’m Using a Fire Stick With No Browser?
Many Kodi users have a confusion about, what to do if I am using firestick with no browser. As we know firestick doesn’t allow to use a browser so whenever you need to do pairing just pull out your phone, and use your mobile browser to go to https://olpair.com and pair. It’s working fine because your Kodi box and your phone have the same local network.