Thursday March 26, from 9:05 p.m. on France 2.
While France is living at the rate of confinement, You Have the Speech devotes a special program to the coronavirus epidemic, live.
How is the epidemic progressing?
Is containment effective?
What must be done to protect the French?
Specialists (epidemiologist, doctor, hospital staff) but also members of the government will answer questions from the French.
On the set, Léa Salamé and Thomas Sotto will be surrounded by Michel Cymès, Nathalie Saint-Cricq, political editorialist of France Télévisions as well as Guillaume Daret who will ask the viewers questions via the hashtag # OnYouAnswer.
Also focus on the morale of the French with a large Ipsos / Sopra Steria survey.
Guests planned (duplex) to answer questions:
- Olivier Véran, Minister of Solidarity and Health
- Christophe Castaner, Minister of the Interior
- Bruno Le Maire, Minister of the Economy and Finance
- Philippe Juvin, Head of the Emergency Department (Pompidou Hospital)
- Karine Lacombe, infectious disease specialist, head of service (Saint-Antoine hospital)
- Boris Cyrulnik, neuropsychiatrist
- Dr Gaël Durel, president of the national association of nursing home coordinators
- Serge Hefez, psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, head of the service (Pitié-Salpétrière hospital)
- Laurent Berger, secretary general of the CFDT
- Thierry Cotillard, president of Intermarché